CRDF reserves all rights with respect to addition, modification, amendment, and removal of any of the policies and terms and conditions stated herein.
The refund policy for the Events/ Training /Workshop/Program/Conference offered by the CRDF under SUKALP applies to each individual/group registering for any of the events or programs being organized by CRDF. The timeframe in which the application of refund is received will be the governing parameter.
CRDF reserves all rights with regards to the Events/ Training /Workshop/Program/Conference. This includes the right to modify dates, times, venue as well as cancellation of the Events/ Training /Workshop/Program/Conference. Cancellations, in case of unavoidable circumstances, will be intimated on a best effort basis, to the applicants well in advance.
CRDF’s liability, in case of cancellation, is limited to the fees paid by the applicant only. CRDF shall not be liable for charges or non-refund of travel, accommodation or any other incidental costs that the applicant may have to bear.
The following Refund Policy shall apply:
- In case of a program being canceled at the discretion of CRDF, INR 100/- will be refunded.
- In case the applicant wishes to withdraw from the program and intimates CRDF 30 days before the commencement of the program, INR 100/- will be refunded with a deduction of INR 250/- as administrative charges.
- In case the applicant wishes to withdraw from the program and intimates the organizers 7 days prior to the commencement of the program, INR 50/- will be refunded if the program is conducted on the CEPT campus or in Ahmedabad. In case the program is to be conducted off the CEPT campus or any location other than Ahmedabad, only 40% of fees will be refunded.
- No refund will be provided after the above deadline (less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the program).
- For refund processing, a request email must be sent by the applicant to CRDF at the following id – email@example.com
- To the best of CRDF’s efforts, all refunds will be processed within 15 days from the receipt of the refund request.
- All Refunds will be made through direct bank transfer to the individual applicant's bank account. While making a refund application, applicants will need to provide their bank details in the specified format.
- In the case of International refunds, apart from administrative charges, corresponding bank charges and legal charges will be deducted, which will be approximately INR 500/- & INR 750/- respectively.
- Refund policies are subject to change at the discretion of CRDF.
Write a public review